Test Shore hardness of rubber and plastics.

A Durometer is a hardness tester for rubber, elastomer, plastic and other similar compounds. They use a specific spring force and indenter shape combination to measure the indentation depth created and resistance according to the applicable test standard.

The most common scales are Shore A, which is for soft to medium rubbers and elastomers. And Shore D which is for harder compounds. We can also source other types for Shore O, Shore OO, Shore B, Asker C and more including test accessories such as rubber control blocks and test stands.

Check out our Durometer selection guide in our blog here 

22 Products Found