Bareiss HP-Fff mechanical Fruit Firmess Tester for the non destructive determination of the firmness of fruit pulps with maximum indicating pointer, unit supplied in protective case including one test anvil of your choice.
The HP-Fff is manufactured in Germany to the highest standards by Bareiss, based on their popular HP series mechanical, dial Shore Durometer.
Commonly used by growers, primary producers and retailers to quickly determine ripeness of fresh fruit and vegetables, cheeses etc without damaging the sample.
Each HP-Fff tester includes one test anvil (tip) of choice:
- Test Anvil 0.1 cm2 For Peaches, Apricots and Plums
- Test Anvil 0.25 cm2 for Cherries and Tomatoes
- Test Anvil 0.50 cm2 for Strawberries
- Test Anvil Ball 2.5 mm for Carrots, Cucumbers, Radish, Kohlrabi
- Test Anvil Ball 5 mm for Apples, Avocados, Onions, Papayas
- Test Anvil R = 6.35 mm for Cooked Potatoes
- Scale graduation: 1~100 with an exchange device to allow different test anvils to be fittted (purchased separately).
- Light weight and durable aluminium body
- Accuracy of 0.5 units
- Integral spring ensures constant pressure