Durometer Test Stand: Teclock GX-610II
Auto test Stand with Speed Control
$6,594.50 (incl. GST)
The Teclock GX-610II is an Automatic, Digital Shore Hardness Durometer test stand.
The GX-610II is specifically designed for use with Teclock branded GS series Analogue and GSD series Digital Durometers.
It is features a VFD (Vacuum Fluroescent Display) touch-screen display and is designed with constant speed and load function to remove the inconsistencies of testing that can occur when using a manual method, especially if multiple users are involved.
This stand is motorised with automatic loading and unloading operation. User can program the rate of descent to suit their application. The stand adopts a threaded shaft for fine adjustment of height and prevention of dropping the Durometer quickly. It is compact in size, yet sturdy in construction providing stability and support.
GX-610 II is also equipped with a new alignment unit feature which allows free movement of the durometer in close contact with the test sample measuring surface, if it is not perfectly flat.
The GX-610 II comes with a 1kg weight (ZY-089) for testing in the Shore scales of A & E using an analogue Durometer.
Optional part (ZY-128) is an additional 4kg weight that is used for testing in the scales of D, C & DO.
It is also possible to issue a calibration certificate (with Hardness meter) for the mass, specified by ISO/JIS. This should be requested at the time of quotation/order as it can not be included posthumously.
- Constant speed and load controller
- Adjustable speed (rate of descent)
- Easy-to-read VFD touch panel is installed to improve operation
- Capacitive touch type reacts comfortably with bare hands and gloves
- Alignment unit which realizes high contact between indenter (contact point) of durometer and test piece
- Shaft with square thread is adopted to prevent holder falling down and moving up and down
- Calibration certificate of mass (with durometer) can be issued (optional extra - specify at time of ordering), to ISO/JIS
|Moving Speed||1.0 ~20.0 mm/sec (0.1mm/sec steps)|
|Dimensions||276mm x 180mm x 400mm (l x w x h)|
|Display||VFD, 8-level brightness adjustment|
|Touch Sensitivity||High/Low adjustment|