THV Series Vickers scale Hardness Testers is bench mounted for highly accurate, repeatable testing on materials where it is not a preference to make a large indentation.
The THV series can measure in regular Vickers (HV), Micro Vickers (HMV) and Knoop (HK) with direct conversion to a variety of other scales including Rockwell and others1.
All models feature a digital display and user interface with an automatic testing phase - loading/dwell/unloading. There are options to include an automatic turret features which rotates from indenter to measurement after test phase is complete. You can also choose models with manual or autoamtic X-Y co-ordinate measurement.
Test load weights from 1Kgf to 50Kgf are possible for Macro Vickers; and down to as little as 10 grams with the Micro Vickers units.
Please contact us to discuss your application and find the best solution for you.
- Digital LCD screen with keyboard menu operation
- Conversion between different hardness scales1
- Vickers and Knoop indenters included as standard
- Set of test blocks for calibration check & adjustment
- Automatically save & transfer test data including Average, Min./Max.1
- Accuracy to ASTM E384, E92, ISO 6507, 9385 and 4546 standard
|Test Load Range||0.01Kgf ~ 50Kgf|
|Auto load & release|
|Dwell Time||0~60 seconds (adjustable)|
|Max. Specimen Height||160mm|
|Max. Specimen Depth||135mm|
|Hardness Scales||HV, HK. Conversion to others|
|Hardness Measuring Range||HV8 ~ 2900|
|Conversion Scales||Rockwell, Brinell, Vickers|
|Data Output||D1/D2/HV and HK hardness value/Test times|
|Dimensions||520 × 190 × 650mm|
1. Applicable to -D and -MD auto versions only.