Ultrasonic Thickness Gauge: TIME2190
$3,245.00 (incl. GST)
The Advanced Ultrasonic Thickness Gauge TIME2190 features a A scan and B scan modes. It can accept various single and dual crystal transducers to enable accurate measurement of material thickness across a huge measuring range from 0.25mm up to 500mm.
The TIME2190 can also ignore the thickness of a coating to provide accurate measurement of the substrate thickness using E-E (echo-echo) mode.
A-scan waveform can be displayed for echo analysis and measurement of complex workpieces. With manual amplification and range control of waveform display; Signal auto-amplification function (centered display of the detected echo).
Check the maximum, minimum or current value in the interface diagram when freezing is selected during B-scan measurement.
It is possible to test for material identification using sound velocity mode and internal SD card memory allows users to save test results for review and output to PC using optional software (sold separately).
- A scan and B scan graphical waveform
- 3 Test modes for in-depth analysis (I-E, E-E, T-E)
- High Resolution up 0.001mm
- Adjustable Gain setting from 0 to 99dB
- Frequency Range: 0.5MHz to 20MHz
- 320x240 colour LCD interface
- Internal memory 500 files with 1000 data and waveform each (MicroSD memory card)
- WIFI capable with USB interface
- Various programmable alarm modes
|Measuring Range||0.25 ~ 500mm|
|Display Resolution||0.001mm, 0.01mm or 0.1mm|
|Sound Speed||508m/s ~ 18699m/s|
|Display||Colour TFT LCD|
|Measuring Accuracy||±0.05mm (0.01+0.5%H)|
|Data Output||MicroSD card|
|Power||3 x AA Batteries 1.5V|
|Measuring Units||mm / inch|
|Dimensions||187mm x 87mm x 43mm|