THERMEEZ™ 1648°C CERAMIC PUTTY.
- Room Temperature cure
- Thermally Insulating
Thermeez™ 7020 Ceramic Putty is made from high purity Aluminium Oxide based ceramics that have a melting point in excess of 1760°C.
Thermeez™ is a moist, creamy putty that is formulated with special ceramic binders that upon drying, produce a strong ceramic body.
It is the equivalent of plastic wood.
Just apply and let dry. Cures in 24 hours at room temperature.
Resistant to molten metals, most chemicals, oxidizing and reducing atmospheres.
Use for instant repairs to pizza stone, brick, burner blocks, ceramic insulation, furnace holders, thermocouples, etc.
- Moulding and bonding ceramic fiber components
- High temperature insulation
- Insulation of pipes, supports, burners, turbines, etc.
- Repair of cracked or damaged ceramic insulation
- Liquid metal handling components, brazing fixtures and supports, thermocouple insulation, etc.