MX2 series Motorized Force Test Stands from Imada are used for controlled precise measurement and offer capabilities such as speed control, force control, quick return and emergency stop.
The MX2 series is available in four capacities of 500N (50Kgf), 1000N (100Kgf), 2500N (250Kgf) and 5000N (500Kgf) for use with Imada Force Gauge and Load Cells.
They are powered by a high performance brushless motor for smooth operation and have three test modes for a range of applications, including manual, single and jog. They also include a counter and timer function for repetition and durability testing.
Test speed range is freely adjustable from 10~300mm/min across the 500N, 1000N andn 2500N models. And the new high capacity 5000N model offers digital speed setting from 0.5mm/min!
Force control and overload prevention is also programmable through use of ZT-series digital Force Gauges or "FA Plus" Digital force analyzer.
Custom options are available for Long stroke, Speed range change, Linear scale, Length meter, I/O connector type2.
Contact us today to discuss your needs.
- Achieves high repeatability with constant testing speed and position
- Easy digital setting of testing modes and speed
- Offers useful functions operated together with force gauge
- Fast set up and operation through the dual action main control dial and push button
- Variable speed 10~300mm/min
- The max. sample height is up to 580mm for -EXT option (MX2-5000N)
- High rigidity steel construction for precise measurement