Slip Torque Tester: CEDAR DI-12 Series
CEDAR SL4 / SL02 / SL15
$1,749.00 (incl. GST)
Cedar DI-12 series is a digital Slip Torque Tester for the checking of "the torque value of the screw actually tightened".
It is available in 3 models of either 200 mN-m, 4 N-m or 15 N-m.
Measure how much force the screw is tightened.
Enable to measure the torque value of tightened screw by grasping the occurrence of slippage accurately and measuring the torque.
For sample inspection and the setting & management of Output Torque of a power driver.
- Smooth tightening work with motor drive
- Unnecessary to be tighten again by automatic stop function after determination
- Measure torque value of tightened screw
- Create torque curve (measurement of break torque, limit torque, yield point torque, etc.
- Selectable units: mN-m, N-m, kgf-cm, lbf-in
- 3 measurement modes
- (peak, track, judging)
- Programmable High and Low set points (for go/no-go testing)
- Clockwise and anti-clockwise operation
- Made in Japan
- Accuracy : ± 0.5% F.S. ±1
- (200 or less digit ±1digit)
|Model||Capacity||Bit / Socket Size||Accuracy|
||HEX6.35||±1% (500 or less digit±5digit)|
||φ4||±0.5% (200 or less digit±1digit)|