Scratch Hardness Tester LINEARTESTER Model 249
automatic scratch hardness tester
The Erichsen Model 249 Lineartester is a scratch hardness tester used to establish the ability of a surface to resist damage by scratching and other tests including; scribe, to-and-fro cycle, Crockmeter, MEK and solvents wipe.
The Lineartester 249 is a table top unit. The electromotive drive ensures a uniform motion of the slide. The test tool is raised and lowered automatically on scratch tests and a range of different tools are available for the multitude of tests including; acc to Clemen, acc to van Laar, acc to IHD, acc to ISO, acc to VW, acc to Bosch, acc to BMW.
- Dimensions: (L x W x H) 580 mm x 280 mm x 210 mm
- Specimen dimensions: max. 150 mm x 210 mm
- Power supply: 240 VAC, 50Hz
- Net weight approx: 13 kg
- Scratching force: (0.5 – 20) N
- Medium test speed: 25/35/200 mm/s (fixed); (10 – 200) mm/s programmable
- Length of cycle: 60/110 mm (with/without guide plate)
Please contact us to discuss your application.