Surface Roughness Gauge: Mitutoyo Surftest SJ-210
$3,844.50 (incl. GST)
The Mitutoyo SJ-210 Surftest is an advanced Surface Roughness Profilometer that is highly functional and easy to operate.
Main features include a detachable drive unit that can be separated from the display unit, allowing for better access into tight spaces and placement on unusual surface shapes.
A full colour graphic LCD screen that can display the trace results, load curves and amplitude distribution curves; as well as high speed USB communication and SD card support for superior data capabilities.
It is a premium quality Japanese instrument that is compact, lightweight and simple to operate with efficient and convenient data management.
* Please note that our standard, stocked unit is the 178-560-12 metric only model.
Download the complete User Operating Manual here
|Standards||JIS 82 / JIS 94 / JIS 01 / ISO 97 / ANSI / VDA|
Ra, Rc, Ry, Rz, Rq, Rt, Rmax, Rp, Rv, R3z, Rsk, Rku, RPc, Rsm, Rz1max, S, HSC, RzJIS, Rppi, R∆a, R∆q, Rlr, Rmc, Rmr(c), Rk, Rpk, Rvk, Mr1, Mr2, A1, A2, Vo, Rpm, tp, Htp, R, Rx, AR,
|Filters||Gaussian, 2CR75, PC75|
|Cut-off length||0.08mm, 0.25mm, 0.8mm, 2.5mm|
|Sampling Length||0.08mm, 0.25mm, 0.8mm, 2.5mm|
|External I/O||USB I/F, Digitmatic Output, Printer Output, RS-232C I/F, Foot SW I/F|
- 2.4-inch color graphic LCD with backlight
- Simple key layout
- Advanced data storage capabilities
- Optional memory card
- Password protection
- Stylus alarm
- Measuring Range - 17.5mm (X axis)
- Stylus Detector - 360μm (-200μm to +160μm) (Z axis)
- Measuring Speed - 0.25mm/s, 0.5mm/s, 0.75mm/s
- Measuring Force - 4mN / 5μmR 90°
- Sample Length - 0.08 , 0.25 , 0.8 , 2.5mm
- Cut-off Length - 0.08 , 0.25 , 0.8 , 2.5mm
- Filters - Gaussian , 2CR75 , PC75
- Display Unit Size - 52.1 x 65.8 x 160mm
- Drive Unit Size - 115 x 23 x 26mm
- Weight - 500 grams approx.
|Unit Of Measure||ea|