Digital Hydration Refractometer: Atago PAL-MILK SG
$595.00 (incl. GST)
The PAL-MILK SG from Atago Japan is a dedicated Specific Gravity (S.G.) meter that measures in the range of 1.008 to 1.036 to determine the specific gravity of milk samples from cows. This range is suited for almost any milk. This includes raw milk, cow`s milk, specialty milk, low-fat milk, as well as fat-free milk.
The PAL-MILK SG is equipped with automatic temperature compensation. It is also dust tight and protected against water jets, therefore making cleaning as easy as rinsing it under running water.
- Simple to use
- Measurement range S.G. 1.008 to 1.036
- Accuracy to +/- 0.001
- Ambient temperature 5 to 40°
- Result within 3 seconds
- International protection class IP65
- Dust tight and protected against water jets
- 2 x AAA batteries
- Light and compact for portability