The FM series of Micro Vickers Hardness testers from Future-Tech Japan allow for a wide range of testing applications.
Choose from 3 levels of control and automation as well as 5 different test load weight ranges depending on your requirements.
They all provide a clear view and easy measuring with fine clear measuring lines. Testing scales include Brinell, Micro Vickers and Knoop. These testers also feature auto turret option and adjustable legs.
FM-110 is an analogue tester with manual loading, unloading, X-Y stage and measurement and turret. Optional auto turret
FM-310 is a digital tester with digital co-ordinate measurement, manual X-Y movement. Optional auto turret
FM-810 is fully digital with touch-screen LCD interface.
- USB output
- Equipped with the cylindrical/spherical offset function and the specimen thickness calculation function.
- Advanced colour LCD touch panel operation and display
- Fracture toughness testing, kc
- X-Y coordinate display
- 4 object lenses (optional)
- 2 indenters for HV/HK measurements (optional)
- JIS B-7734/B-7725
- ASTM E-384
- ISO/DIS 6507-2