Multi angle Gloss meter MG268-F2 from KSJ Institute of Photoelectrical Instruments. Used to measure gloss of finished surfaces such as varnishes, inks and paints as well as decorative materials such as plastics, metals, marble, granite, polishing brick and tiles etc.
The MG268-F2 is an advanced Gloss measurement tool for users with the most demanding requirements. It features full scale measurement from 0 to 2000 G.U. making it suitable for all types of substrate materials from very matte to semi-gloss through to highly reflective, mirror-polished metals.
The specular reflection of a surface is measured in Gloss Units (GU) at multiple angles of incidence of 20°, 60° and 85° simultaneously.
Results are automatically stored into the large 10,000 reading internal memory and can be accessed at any time through the menu, or output to a PC for detailed analysis and reporting using the KSJ Data Operator software (included).
* Now also featuring Bluetooth® wireless data transmission for online measurement (using dedicated iOS and Android APP's).
One touch operation is simple and the MG268-F2 includes a reference plate for self calibration.
Standard delivery kit also includes battery, software, USB cable and user manual in a protective, padded case.
- Self calibration and diagnosis
- One-key measurement for 3 angles
- Two measurment scales G.U. and % Reflective Index
- Large internal memory 10,000 readings
- Software for data ouptut and reporting
- Bluetooth® enabled for online measurement
|Range||0 ~ 160GU (85°); 1000GU (60°); 2000GU (20°)|
|Indication Error||±1.5GU (0~120GU); ±1.5% (>120GU)|
|Measuring Area||9x10 / 9x16 / 5x39 mm|
|Incidence Angle||20°, 60°, 85°|
|Dimensions||155 x 48 x 75mm|
|Power Supply||1 x AA Battery|