The Imada ZTA and ZTS series advanced function digital force gauges have a vibrant display which is reversible and displays the force value, unit of measure and peak value.
There are two versions of this gauge: The ZTS is the standard version and the ZTA is the advanced version.
The ZTS has strong data features and with the data acquisition software can capture data up to 2000 times per second.
The ZTA adds even more features including: displacement measurement, 1st and 2nd peak, min/max/average value recording, direct saving to USB and the ability to graph the force vs displacement with the use of a motorised test stand and the professional software (optional extra).
- Vibrant display visible in dark locations
- Accuracy +/- 0.2% F.S +/- 1 digit.
- Process and transmits data 2000Hz
- * Displacement data (ZTA model only, Professional Software and Motorised stand required)
- Colour coded LED indicators for go / no go testing
- Durable metal construction
- Overload capacity 200%
- Selectable real time or peak mode
- Overload alarm at 110%
- Multi language menus
|ZTS-2N / ZTA-2N||2N (200gf)||0.001N (0.1gf)|
|ZTS-5N / ZTA-5N||5N (500gf)||0.001N (0.1gf)|
|ZTS-20N / ZTA-20N||20N (2kgf)||0.01N (0.001kgf)|
|ZTS-50N / ZTA-50N||50N (5kgf)||0.01N (0.001kgf)|
|ZTS-200N / ZTA-200N||200N (20kgf)||0.1N (0.01kgf)|
|ZTS-500N / ZTA-500N||500N (50kgf)||0.1N (0.01kgf)|
|ZTS-1000N / ZTA-1000N||1000N (100kgf)||1N (0.1kgf)|
|ZTS-2500N / ZTA-2500N||2500N (250kgf)||1N (0.1kgf)|
|ZTS-5000N / ZTA-5000N||5000N (500kgf)||1N (0.1kgf)|