The HTR-1000s portable hardness tester has a separate indenter on a fly lead which makes it useful to perform a wide range of testing applications; especially where access can be difficult.
It can be set to test in any direction and the results display instantly on screen in common hardness scales such as Rockwell, Brinell, Vickers and more (user selectable).
The HTR-1000s also has preset profiles for common materials including Steel, Cast Steel, Tool Steel, Forged Steel, G.C. Iron, Nodular Cast Iron, Cast Aluminium, Brass, Bronze and Copper.
• Auto Conversion to common hardness scales (HRC, HRC, HB, HV etc)
• Large Memory
• Bluetooth wireless data output (optional extra)
• Multi angle testing with orientation sensor
• Separate D-type Probe Indenter
Basic kit includes:
- Test tips (2)
- Cleaning brush
- User manual
- Batteries (2 x AA)
- aluminium carry case.
Complete kit also includes:
- Dedicated LEEB test block for calibration verification
|Impact Device||D-type, separate|
|Hardness Scales||HLD, HB, HRC, HRB, HV, HS|
|Max. Hardness||960 HLD|
|Min. Hardness||170 HLD|
|Memory||50 sets (hardness, scale, direction, material)|
|Power||2 x 1.5v AAA Battery|
|Dimensions||130mm x 76mm x 31mm|