The Future-Tech FV Series of Vickers Hardness Testers offer clear view and easy measurement with a changeable aperture diaphragm and field aperture with a newly developed light source to provide more resolution at high and low magnifications. Other features include advanced touch panel operation and display as well as auto turret. A wide range of optional accessories are available to make the most of these top quality testers from Japan.
There are 3 levels of automation available in the FV series.
- Beginning with FV-110e and FV-110 which are manual testers.
- The mid-range FV-310e and FV-310 offer semi automated testing with automatic dwell time function and digital hardness read-out.
- The top-of-the-line FV810e and FV810 provide the user with a fully automated and customisable test procedure.
- USB port output
- Colour LCD touch panel display
- Equipped with Brinell hardness calculation function
- Cylindrical, spherical correction, sample thickness calculation function
- Multi-step load switching is possible
- Up to 4 objective lenses can be attached simultaneously
- JIS B-7725
- ASTM E-92
- ISO 6507-2
Please contact us to discuss your requirements.