Pet Hydration Refractometer: Atago PAL-DOG&CAT
measure urine specific gravity
The Atago PAL-DOG&CAT is a digital urine Specific Gravity (S.G.) Refractometer. It is programmed with the specific scales for testing and measurement of both dogs and cats, in one portable unit.
PAL-DOG&CAT is ideal for use in Veterinary facilities as it allows the user to quickly and easily analyse the hydration level of your canine and feline friends. The scrolling display alternates readinds for cats and dogs, denoted by a 'C' and 'D' symbol.
Simply place 0.3mL of the sample (urine) on the prism, press the start button and a digital measurement value will be displayed in 3 seconds. This compact-sized unit is water resistant, so it can be washed under running water after each reading.
- Scale: Urine Specific Gravity
- Resolution: 1.000 to 1.060 S.G. for Dogs, 1.000 to 1.080 S.G. for Cats
- Accuracy: +/- 0.001 S.G.
- One touch measurement
- Zero calibration with water
- 0.3ml sample requirement for measuring
- 3 second result time
- Battery operated (2 x AAA. Approx 11,000 measurements)
- Compact and lightweight for portability