Digital Torque Driver Meter: DTM Series
Screw Torque Gauge
$1,864.50 (incl. GST)
Digital Torque Gauge from Starr Instruments. The DTM series is a portable, handheld torque screw driver with data memory and software for output.
Use for accurate measurement of fastener insertion, removal force and setting of tooling. With multiple measurement modes: track, peak, 1st peak, preset, auto peak.
Fitted as standard with Jacobs chuck grip.
Available in 1 N-m, 5N-m and 10 N-m load cell capacities to suit a range of applications.
- Ergonomic, durable, heavy-duty metal construction
- Touch Pad
- Automatic reversible display
- Automatic load cell identification (ALI)
- Accuracy: ±0.3%
- Units: N-m, N-cm, kgf-cm, lbf-ft, lbf-in
- Display Mode: Digital/Diagram
- Connect to PC easily
|DTM-1||0.05 ~ 1 N-m||0.0001 N-m|
|DTM-5||0.25 ~ 5 N-m||0.0005 N-m|
|DTM-10||0.5 ~ 10 N-m||0.001 N-m|
|Brand||STARR INSTRUMENTS by Test-Equip|