Digital Whiskey Refractometer: Atago PAL-Whiskey
Ethyl Alcohol mL/100mL
The Atago PAL-Whiskey digital Refractometer.
It uses ethyl alcohol scale, and concentration is displayed in mL/100mL.
Distilled beverages consist mainly of alcohol and water, the concentration of alcohol can be measured by a refractometer. Brewed beverages contain also sugar. Measuring them without distilling will give an inaccurate reading, as the value of sugar will be added to that of alcohol. Please distill brewed beverages before measuring.
- Ethyl Alcohol scale (mL/100mL)
- Range: 0.0 to 53.0% concentration
- Accuracy: +/- 1%
- One-touch measurement
- Zero calibration with water
- 0.3ml sample requirement for measuring
- 3 second result time
- Battery operated (2 x AAA. Approx 10,000 measurements)
- Compact and lightweight for portability