Digital Gin Refractometer: Atago PAL-GIN
Ethyl Alcohol mL/100mL
$595.00 (incl. GST)
The Atago PAL-Gin uses the ethyl alcohol scale to determine concentration of spirit.
The results are displayed as a percentage in mL/100mL.
Distilled beverages consist mainly of alcohol and water, the concentration of alcohol can be measured by a refractometer. Brewed beverages contain also sugar. Measuring them without distilling will give an inaccurate reading, as the value of sugar will be added to that of alcohol. Please distill brewed beverages before measuring.
- Ethyl Alcohol scale (mL/100mL)
- Range: 0.0 to 53.0%
- Accuracy: +/- 1%
- One touch measurement
- Zero calibration with water
- 0.3ml sample requirement for measuring
- 3 second result time
- Battery operated (2 x AAA. Approx 11,000 measurements)
- Compact and lightweight for portability