The CQT series Core compact balance is a highly affordable weighing instrument providing easy operation, value for money, and portability for any basic precision weighing tasks.
The precision of the Core makes it suitable for weighing compounds in science classrooms, samples at a field lab, ingredients in food labs and specimens at veterinary offices.
Core balances feature an innovative stackable design that saves space, so the Core lends itself well to science classrooms or busy labs where multiple devices can be stored away in prep rooms and storage cupboards. The Core includes a convenient weigh-below hook, facilitating below-balance weighing for tasks requiring density and specific gravity measurements.
• Stainless steel pan
• Three-point overload protection
• Security slot for Kensington™ type lock
• Colour-coded dual tare keys
• Battery powered (6 x AA batteries) or AC adapter (included)
• 9 Weighing units
• Auto power off to save battery life
• Large backlit display is clear and quick to read
• Removable draught shield *(on ø120mm pans only)
• Stacking storage (CQT 202, 251, 601, & 1501 models)
|CQT 202||200g||0.01g||120mm Ø|
|CQT 2000||2000g||1g||145mm Ø|