Cedar Digital Torque Wrench DIW series is available in capacities of 15N-m, 20N-m, 75N-m or 120N-m to best suit your application.
Used for verifying removal and application torque of various types of bolts and screws. The DIW series provides consistent readings by the sensor being centered on the drive and not up the handle. Also featured is go / no-go testing and 800 entry peak data which can be downloaded via the USB port.
- Ergonomic, light weight, rugged metal construction
- Wrench head swivels 300°
- Selectable units: N-m, kgf-cm, lbf-in
- 4 separate measurement modes (peak-peak, tracking, peak-down, real-time output)
- High and Low set points (for go/no-go testing)
- Clockwise and anti-clockwise operation
- Made in Japan
- Accuracy ± 0.5% F.S. ±1
- Sampling Frequency 100Hz
- Display Frequency 5Hz
- USB output 180 data / sec
- Memory 800 data recall.