Cedar Digital Torque Screwdriver DID series is used for verifying the removal and application torque of various types of bolts and screws in low load applications, such as PCB and medical fasteners.
It is available in two models of either 500 mN-m suitable for machine screw M0.8 to M2.0 size; or 4N-m capacity to best suit your application.
The DID series provides consistent readings and also features 5 channels limit setting for go / no-go testing, counter and 800 entry peak data which can be downloaded via USB.
- Ergonomic, light weight, rugged metal construction
- Selectable units: mN-m, N-m, kgf-cm, lbf-in
- 4 separate measurement modes
- (peak-peak, tracking, peak-down, real-time output)
- Programmable High and Low set points (for go/no-go testing)
- Clockwise and anti-clockwise operation
- Made in Japan
- Accuracy ± 0.5% F.S. ±1
- Sampling Frequency 100Hz
- Display Frequency 5Hz
- Internal Memory 800 data points
|Model||Capacity||Bit / Socket Size|