Britedot® Drug Test Temperature Indicators
Specimen Temperature Verification Thermometer
BRITEDOT® Urine Temperature Verification Adhesive Indicators for specimen cup temperature verification.
Use for ensuring the integrity of a urine specimen collected for drug and alcohol testing, which is vital to obtaining an accurate result.
Simply apply a Britedot® temperature indicating label to the outside of a urine specimen cup. Read temperature after colors stop changing. Green is correct color. If Green is not visible subtract 1º from highest lit event.
The Britedot® label is adjusted with a ±0.5 ºC offset and is ideal for use in clinics, hospitals, and doctors’ offices.
* Please note that to ensure maximum shelf life and sequential batch numbering for traceability, these are thermometer strips are manufactured to order. Allow 2~3 weeks lead time for supply.
• High-volume/Low-cost thermometer
• °C & °F Temperature Scale
• Appropriate for automated applications
• Adhesive backed roll stocked label
• Storage and handling convenience
• Temperature accuracy ±1°F/0.5°C
Type: Horizontal, Self Adhesive Scale/Range: 32°C ~ 38°C
Pack: Roll of 3,000 Accuracy: ±0.5°C Size: 38mm x 10mm