Free Express Delivery Available *
(Automatically applied @checkout when purchased with optional Pal-Jordan or PAL-Case)
All Refractometers operate using the Refractive Index test principle and method; converted for a specific usage.
The PAL-RI is just a straight-forward Refractive Index tester for determining the concentration of industrial fluids, cutting compounds, oil etc.
The PAL-RI encompasses all of the same great features of the Atago "PAL" series. It has easy one-touch operation. Simply place some droplets of your sample on the prism and press the start key.
The Refractive Index (R.I.) measurement (resolution 0.0001) and Temperature °C is shown on the digital display screen within 3 seconds. The PAL-RI is conveniently operated by 2 X AAA batteries which provide over 10,000 measurements.
Once finished, you can safely wash the PAL-RI under running water for simple clean up.
- Wide Range: 1.3306 to 1.5284 R.I.
- Measurement Accuracy: ±0.0003 R.I.
- Display Resolution: 0.0001 R.I.
- IP65 dust tight and protected against water jets
- Sample volume 0.3ml
- Quick 3 second measurement time
- Compact and lightweight for complete portability
- Zero calibration with water