The Atago digital Brix Refractometer PAL-2 measures in the range of 45.0 to 93.0% Brix (total soluble solids) and has the ability to test extremely high concentration samples such as concentrated juices, cordials, jams, honey and marmalade.
The PAL-2 gives a steady measurement to boiling samples such as jams and marmalades right up to 99.9°C through use of the "ATC" Automatic Temperature Compensation feature. Hot samples should be measured more than once until the result stabilizes. This unit uses a minimal sample to test and gives a very quick result within 3 seconds.
- Range: 45-93% Brix
- Resolution: 0.1% Brix
- Accuracy: +/-0.2% Brix
- One touch measurement
- Zero calibration with water
- 0.3ml sample requirement for measuring
- 3 second result time
- Automatic temperature compensation
- Battery operated (2 x AAA. Approx 11,000 measurements)
- Compact and lightweight for portability