Solis SAB314i 310gm/0.0001gm
$4,484.70 (incl. GST)
The Solis series of Analytical Balances have an innovative design that creates a smaller footprint, so that the Solis occupies minimal space on the lab bench. Solid metal construction throughout the balance provides protection against chemicals and rigorous daily use. Optimised configuration of the Eclipse's internal weighing system results in enhanced performance. Fabricated from a single block, the weighing sensor contains fewer parts than a traditional force motor balance, improving efficiency.
Solis Analytical Balances with 0.0001g (0.1mg) readability are equipped with a glass-enclosed weighing chamber, which disassembles quickly for easy cleaning. They also feature a security slot for optional Kensington-type lock and cable to help prevent theft.
Optimised connections boost data collection capabilities and lead to exceptional information transmission. USB and RS-232 interfaces are standard, while an additional interface allows use of an optional remote display. Whether performing basic tasks such as printing data, or advanced communication with a LIMS system, the Eclipse can meet the requirements. GLP printouts are available with time, date and other essential information.
- Vivid, backlit LCD easily visible in any lighting conditions
- Built-in capacity tracker to easily avoid overload situations
- Colour-coded keys facilitate quick recognition of the most frequently used buttons
- Level indicator and adjusting feet ensure proper balance setup for optimum weighing results
- Removable draft shield on models with 0.001g readability helps to reduce errors caused by air currents
- Robust metal housing protects internal components in harsh environments
- Sealed keypad protects against dirt and accidental spills
- USB and RS-232 interfaces provide speedy communication with computers and printers
- Large, grade 304 stainless steel pan allows easy cleaning
- External calibration allows for verification and adjustment with weights
- Printouts include date and time for data tracking within Good Laboratory Practices (GLP) guidelines
- Selectable digital filtering helps minimise effects of vibration and disturbances
- Zero-tracking feature ensures display returns to zero reading
- Multilingual display allows use in many different countries
- AC adapter included
Please contact us for pricing on specific models.
See attached technical datasheet.