Rockwell Hardness Tester: THR-150D Semi-Auto
digital motorised rockwell
$0.00 (incl. GST)
THR-150D Motorised, Semi Automatic Rockwell Hardness Tester is bench mounted for highly accurate testing.
The user manually applies the intial test force (pre-load) by winding the test platform up until the samples touches the diamond indenter.
After the required force is reached, the THR-150D takes over automatically applying the main test force and user set dwell time to determine a hardness result, displayed on the main user interface.
It measures in a variety of Rockwell scales including HRA, HRB, HRC, HRD and others.
The results can also be automatically converted to Superficial Rockwell, Brinell and Vickers scales through menu setting options.
The THR150D also includes a mini Bluetooth printer to manage the data results.
Please contact us to discuss your application and find the best solution for you.
- Large digital LCD screen with keyboard menu operation
- Conversion between different hardness scales
- Diamond and ball indenters included as standard
- 3 Rockwell scale test blocks for calibration check & adjustment
- Automatically save & transfer test data including Average, Min./Max.
- Upper / Lower Limit Setting
- Curved surface auto correction
- Accuracy to GB/T230.2, ISO6508-2 and ASTM E18 standard
|Total Test Load||60Kgf, 100Kgf, 150Kgf|
|Dwell Time||0 to 60 seconds (adjustable)|
|Max. Specimen Height||175mm|
|Max. Specimen Depth||160mm|
|Hardness Measuring Range||HRA:20-95
|Conversion Scales||Superficial Rockwell, Brinell, Vickers|
|Data Output||Large LCD screen display, Bluetooth Printer + RS-232 port|
|Dimensions||520 × 240 × 880mm|