Advanced Ultrasonic Thickness Gauge TIME2170 features a highly sensitive 15MHz probe transducer which enables accurate measurement of material thickness down to a lower limit of only 0.15mm! This is very useful in QA testing PET plastic container and bottle manufacture after vacuum or blow moulding process.
The TIME2170 can also ignore the thickness of a coating to provide accurate measurement of the substrate thickness using echo-echo mode.
It is possible to test for material identification using sound velocity mode and internal memory allows users to save test results for review and output to PC using optional Dataview software (sold separately).
- 15MHz transducer for high accuracy at low thicknesses
- Echo to echo measurement for thru-coating testing
- High resolution 0.001mm results
- Upper and lower alarm limits can be set for out of range measurements
- Internal memory 500 readings
|Measuring Range||0.15 ~ 20mm|
|Display Resolution||0.001mm or 0.01mm|
|Sound Speed||1000 ~ 9999m/s|
|Calibration Plate||4.0mm Steel|
|Power||2 x AA Batteries 1.5V|
|Measuring Units||mm / inch|
|Dimensions||152mm x 74mm x 35mm|