Humidity Chamber: Alpha+ Series
Saturated Humidity Cabinets
$0.00 (incl. GST)
Alpha+ humidity test cabinets for saturated / condensation humidity testing.
Designed to appeal to the modern test laboratory, who want affordable equipment that is easy to install, simple to operate and reliable in service.
The alpha+ range complies with the most popular international standards standards such as: DIN 50 017-KK DIN 50 017-KFW DIN 50 017-KTW ISO 6270-2 VDA 621-421 ASTM D2247 BS 3900 Part F2.
- A range of 2 saturated humidity cabinets
- Two sizes, with either 500 or 1000 Litre internal capacities (16.6 / 35.3 cu ft).
Common Design Features:
- Manufactured from a robust glass reinforced plastic (GRP) construction, combined with other non-corroding materials, to guarantee a trouble free long life.
- Transparent domed roof providing unimpeded 360° viewing of the cabinet interior.
- Latching roof stay for ease of loading.
- Self-regenerating water trap seal, preventing salt fog escaping during operation.
- Ergonomically positioned menu driven touch screen controller for comfortable and intuitive control.
- Timed stop facility and hours run counter.
- Maximised cross-sectional load area, enabling a large number of samples to be tested at any one time, without compromising ergonomics.
- Supplied with complimentary corrosion proof sample holders.
- Internal base loading platform available as an optional accessory for large/heavy objects to be located in the base of the cabinet.
- Precise temperature controlled, high humidity environment.
- Water held in a sump located in the cabinet base, is heated by an immersion heater to generate water vapour. As water vapour evaporates, it saturates the cabinet atmosphere with moisture. Test samples in the cabinet, below the dew-point temperature of the saturated air, will develop surface condensation.
- Through careful design the high humidity environment is achieved without the need for a circulation fan, which would otherwise have to endure the hostile, high humidity environment.
- Safety cut-outs ensure the immersion heater is automatically isolated if the water reservoir runs dry.
- User programming allows either a single set temperature, or automatic two-step cycle between two different temperatures for user defined periods of time.
- Automatic filling and topping up of the humidity water reservoir if connected to a pressurised water supply.
• Saturated Humidity
• Easy to install & Simple to operate
• 500lt & 1000lt capacities available