The Nimbus precision balances are compact so as to occupy minimal space on the lab bench. They are made with solid metal construction throughout the balance to provide protection against chemicals and rigorous daily use. The weighing sensor contains fewer parts than a traditional force motor balance which improves efficiency.
Nimbus precision balances with 0.001g (1mg) readability come with a removable, round glass shield to help minimise the effects of air movement.
USB and RS-232 interfaces are standard and an additional interface allows use of an optional remote display. The Nimbus has data capabilities including printing data and advanced communication with a LIMS system. GLP printouts are available with time, date and other essential information.
* Prices starts from $1120.00 +GST for the NBL223e model. Please contact us for pricing on other models.
- Backlit LCD easily visible in any lighting conditions
- Colour coded keys for quick recognition of frequently used buttons
- Level indicator and adjusting feet ensure proper balance setup for optimum weighing results
- Removable draught shield on models with 0.001g readability helps to reduce errors caused by air currents
- Robust metal housing protects internal components in harsh environments
- Sealed keypad protects against dirt and accidental spills
- USB and RS-232 interfaces provide speedy communication with computers and printers
- Large, grade 304 stainless steel pan for easy cleaning
- External calibration allows for verification and adjustment with weights
- Printouts include date and time for data tracking within Good Laboratory Practices (GLP) guidelines
- Selectable digital filtering helps minimise effects of vibration and disturbances
- Zero-tracking feature ensures display returns to zero reading
- Multilingual display allows use in many different countries
- AC adapter included