The SOLIS precision balances are ideal for research and quality assurance labs; science education; precision counting; and production and manufacturing applications needing precision results. Users can readily view the comprehensive data on the amply sized graphic display.
They are made with solid metal construction throughout the balances to provide protection against chemicals and rigorous daily use. The weighing sensor contains fewer parts than a traditional force motor balance which improves efficiency.
SOLIS Precision Balances with 0.001g (1mg) readability come with a removable, round glass shield to help minimise the effects of air movement. They also feature a security slot for optional Kensington-type lock and cable to help prevent theft.
RS-232 interface is standard and the SOLIS has data capabilities including printing data and advanced communication with a LIMS system. GLP printouts are available with time, date and other essential information.
Priced from $1,540.00 +GST for the SPB363e model. Please contact us for pricing on other model.
- Vivid, backlit LCD easily visible in any lighting conditions
- Capacity tracker built into display for easily monitoring possible overloads
- Colour coded keys for quick recognition of frequently used buttons
- Level indicator and adjusting feet ensure proper balance setup for optimum weighing results
- Removable draft shield on models with 0.001g readability helps to reduce errors caused by air currents
- Robust metal housing protects internal components in harsh environments
- Sealed keypad protects against dirt and accidental spills
- USB and RS-232 interfaces provide speedy communication with computers and printers
- Large, 304 stainless steel pan for easy cleaning
- External calibration allows for verification and adjustment with weights
- Printouts include date and time for data tracking within Good Laboratory Practices (GLP) guidelines
- Selectable digital filtering helps minimise effects of vibration and disturbances
- Zero-tracking feature ensures display returns to zero reading
- Multilingual display allows use in many different countries
- AC adapter included
See attached datasheet