The Teclock GS-615 Durometer test stand is designed for quick & simple measurement of rubbers and plastics using ISO controlled load weight.
This basic stand is lever operated and provides for constant load according to ASTM, ISO, JIS standards., and includes a 1Kg weight for Shore A, B, E, SRIS and O scales.
Optional part ZY-046 is a 4kg weight that is used for testing in the scales of D, C, DO, C (old)
- Hardness can be measured by durometer with load prescribed by JIS by mounting durometer and manual operation.
- Adopting cam has realized easy operation and cost performance.
- Alignment unit which realizes high contact between indenter (contact point) of durometer and test piece is mounted.
- 1kg can be measured by type A and type E durometer as they are. Measuring by type D needs optional weight ZY-046 for measuring 5kg. Digital durometer GSD series needs optional weight ZY-079 for measuring 1kg.
- Calibration certificate can be issued (additional cost - specify at time of order)