Coating Thickness Gauge: Surfix X Series
11382 11383 11384
$0.00 (incl. GST)
The Pocket-Surfix® X-Series coating thickness gauges are portable gauges enabling quick, reliable and precise coating thickness measurement of varnish, paints and electroplated coatings on iron/steel or non-ferrous metals.
The coating thickness gauges are particularly handy thanks to an integrated probe. The measuring probe has a highly wear-resistant measuring tip made of carbide metal and thus guarantees a very long lifetime. A plastic foot with large footprint and V-groove ensures vertical positioning on level, cylindrical and curved surfaces.
The bright LED backlight enables easy reading of measured values even under difficult conditions. All Pocket-Surfix® X-Series devices have a data memory and can be connected to a PC via a USB 2.0 connection.
Three versions are available:
- Pocket-Surfix® X-FN: for measurements on iron/steel and non-ferrous metals
- Pocket-Surfix® X-F: for measurements on iron/steel only
- Pocket-Surfix® X-N: for measurements on non-ferrous metals only
- Online-statistics of all common parameters
- Data memory
- Intuitive menu prompting
- Selectable language
- LED backlight display for easy reading in dark environments
- Data-transfer to PC via USB 2.0 connection
- Pocket-Surfix® X-FN: automatic detection of base material
- Low probe tip pressure avoids scratches and indents on sensitive surfaces
- Incl. data-transfer software PHYNIX.connect
- Comes with manufacturer's inspection certificate and 2 yr warranty
- High production quality "Made in Germany"