Durometer Test Stand: Teclock GS-612
Test Stand with Speed Controller
The Teclock GS-612 Durometer test stand is designed to remove the inconsistencies of rubber and plastic hardness testing that can occur when using a manual method, especially if multiple users are involved.
This stand is lever operated stand adopting a sqaure-threaded shaft for fine adjustment of height and prevention of dropping the Durometer quickly.
GS-612 is also equipped with a new alignment unit feature which actualizes the close contact between the pressing surface of durometer and the measuring surface of test piece due to the movability freely in back and forth and right and left.
Possible to issue a calibration certificate (with Hardness meter) for themass specified by ISO/JIS.
The GS-612 comes with a 1kg weight for testing in the Shore scales of A, B, E, A (old), SRIS, O.
Optional part ZY-046 is a 4kg weight that is used for testing in the scales of D, C, DO, C (old)
- Speed controller with high reliability is adopted for moving down speed adjustment unit.
- Alignment unit which realizes high contact between indenter (contact point) of durometer and test piece is mounted.
- 65mm for analog and 40mm for digital are obtained for possible measuring range.
- Shaft with square thread is adopted that can prevent holder falling down and moving up and down.
- 1kg can be measured by type A and type E durometer as they are. Measuring by type D needs optional weight ZY-046 for measuring 5kg. Digital durometer GSD series needs optional weight ZY-090 for measuring 1kg.
- Calibration certificate of mass (with durometer) can be issued (optional extra - specify at time of ordering), which are prescribed in ISO / JIS.