Shimpo DT-725 Portable, Light Weight Stroboscope with Rechargeable Battery
The DT-725 possess many of the same features as the famous DT-300 Series Stroboscopes, but are lightweight and more portable. Construction is strengthened high-impact plastic, these rugged units are exceptionally reliable and withstand the same harsh conditions as more expensive units. Employing its unique phase shifting feature, the DT-725 “freezes” rotating or reciprocating machinery for visual inspection of covered gear teeth, shafts, oil/fuel/ink injector patterns, and print media; all without stopping production.
These features make the DT-725 ideal for quality inspection and preventative maintenance of automated motion equipment.
Supplied as either a standard kit with Strobe and charger or a Professional "complete" kit including spare flash tube, charger and carry case.
- Highly accurate speed control with drift-free operation
- Accepts input from sensor for external flash triggering
- Easy-to-use controls with bright LED display
- Phase shift adjustment permits movement of objects to desired position for convenient observation
- Extremely lightweight and rugged
- Instant double (2x) and half-rate (÷2) flash selection
- 100% Re-Charge within 5 hours
||40.0 - 12,500 FPM
||± 0.02% of reading
||(0.1) 40.0 - 4,999.9
(0.2) 5,000.0 - 7,999.8
(0.5) 8,000.0 - 9,999.5
(1.0) 10,000.0 - 12,500.0
||5-Digit LED, 8 mm high
||Xenon, 10 watt
||100 million flashes
||10 - 15 µs
||NPN Open Collector, 24 VDC max.
||0 - 359° (Internal Mode)
||5 Hours (approx)
|Low Batt Indicator
||LED light on display
||0 to 40 °C