Capacity: 80gm External Calibration
The Nimbus series of Analytical Balances have an innovative design that creates a smaller footprint, so that the Nimbus occupies minimal space on the lab bench. Solid metal construction throughout the balance provides protection against chemicals and rigorous daily use. Optimised configuration of the Nimbus’s internal weighing system results in enhanced performance. Fabricated from a single block, the weighing sensor contains fewer parts than a traditional force motor balance, improving efficiency.
Nimbus analytical balances with 0.0001g (0.1mg) readability are equipped with a glass-enclosed weighing chamber, which disassembles quickly for easy cleaning.
Optimised connections boost data collection capabilities and lead to exceptional information transmission. USB and RS-232 interfaces are standard, while an additional interface allows use of an optional remote display. Whether performing basic tasks such as printing data, or advanced communication with a LIMS system, the Nimbus can meet the requirements. GLP printouts are available with time, date and other essential information.
- Vivid, backlit LCD easily visible in any lighting conditions
- Colour-coded keys facilitate quick recognition of the most frequently used buttons
- Level indicator and adjusting feet ensure proper balance setup for optimum weighing results
- Removable draft shield on models with 0.001g readability helps to reduce errors caused by air currents
- Robust metal housing protects internal components in harsh environments
- Sealed keypad protects against dirt and accidental spills
- USB and RS-232 interfaces provide speedy communication with computers and printers
- Large, grade 304 stainless steel pan allows easy cleaning
- External calibration allows for verification and adjustment with weights
- Printouts include date and time for data tracking within Good Laboratory Practices (GLP) guidelines
- Selectable digital filtering helps minimise effects of vibration and disturbances
- Zero-tracking feature ensures display returns to zero reading
- Multilingual display allows use in many different countries
- AC adapter included