AE Highland HCB Series Portable Precision balance is used for basic lab work and for use in the field. It contains a rechargeable battery and includes a removable draft shield to eliminate wind disturbances when using outdoors.
They feature multiple weighing units, RS-232 and USB interfaces, rechargeable battery pack and AC operation, capacity tracker, adjustable feet and level, lock down and more. Density and specific gravity determination are easy with the below balance weighing feature, and the removable draft shield eliminates wind disturbances outdoors or in drafty environments.
The balance features an internal calibration weight that provides reliable readings time after time. The HCB balance also has built in applications for parts counting, percentage weighing and totalization / accumulation.
* Prices starts from $490.00 +GST for the HCB153, 302, 602, 1502 & 3001 models. Please contact us for pricing on other models.
- Units of Measure gm, ct, lb, oz, d, GN,Ozt, dWt, MM, Tl.T, TL.C, tl.H, T, N, g2
- HandiCal™ automatic internal calibration
- ShockProtect™ overload protection
- Dual tare keys (colour coded)
- USB and RS-232 interface
- Backlit LCD with capacity tracker
- Removable draught shield
|HCB 123||120g||0.001g||120mm Ø|
|HCB 153||150g||0.005g||120mm Ø|
|HCB 302||300g||0.01g||120mm Ø|
|HCB 602||600g||0.02g||120mm Ø|
|HCB 602H||600g||0.01g||120mm Ø|
|HCB 1002||1000g||0.01g||120mm Ø|
|HCB 1502||1500g||0.05g||120mm Ø|
|HCB 2202||2200g||0.01g||120mm Ø|
|HCB 3001||3000g||0.1g||120mm Ø|
|HCB 6001||6000g||0.1g||145mm Ø|