The Shimpo MF series Mechanical Force Gauges are simple to use and rugged for use in production assembly line and quality checking. Dual test modes are available for peak hold measurment, or live tracking.
The large 50mm dial offers the user a clear indication of the load force in Kgf with graduations for precise reading. It can also be rotated through 360° for using as a tare weight tool.
This is a basic model Mechanical Force Gauge for compression and tension testing and the ergonomic shape provides the operator comfortable use for extended periods.
- High accuracy +/-0.2% F.S
- Tracking or Peak Hold function
- Tension or Compression use
- Die-cast aluminium construction
- Reversible display
- Overload capacity to 75Kgf
- Weight 730gms (approx)
- Includes standard attachments (flat head, hook, chisel, notched head, cone head, extension rod, large hook and large V-hook)
|MF-1||10N (1kgf)||0.05N (0.005kgf)|
|MF-2||20N (2kgf)||0.01N (0.001kgf)|
|MF-5||50N (5kgf)||0.25N (0.025kgf)|
|MF-10||100N (10kgf)||0.5N (0.05kgf)|
|MF-20||200N (20kgf)||1N (0.1kgf)|
|MF-50||500N (50kgf)||2.5N (0.25kgf)|