Brix Wine Refractometer: Atago PAL-Grape Must
The Atago "PAL" series Digital Refractometers are ideal for grape growers, wineries and co-operatives to determine the quality of raw produce including grape must before, during and after fermentation. They can also effectively estimate the final alcohol content.
The PAL-84S measures the grape must using the Brix scale.
This unit has a measurement range of 0.0% to 33.0% and a measurement accuracy of ± 0.2%. Lightweight and compact for easy use, this unit offers total portability. It can be washed up after use under running water quickly and safely thanks to the IP65 rated casing.
- Measurement accuracy of ± 0.2%
- IP65 protection again dust and splashing water
- Quick 3 second result time
- Zero calibration with water
- Minimal sample required (0.3ml)
- Simple one-touch measurement
|Scale||0.0 ~ 33.0% Brix|
|Temperature Compensation||10°C to 40°C|
|Dimensions||55 x 31 x 110 mm|